Tuesday, 25 August 200910 things of mine (amongst many others!) that my mother has thrown away or decided to send to Nigeria in the last 24 hours.
1. My first labcoat (sent)
2. My first anti-microbial labcoat (chucked)
3. My university cheerleading uniform (sent)
4. My self-designed, custom made prom-dress (sent)
5. My PDA (sent)
6. My gold phone (sent)
7. My secondary school running shoes (chucked)
8. My moth eaten grandad-style cardigan (chucked)
9. My dream-catcher I made at camp aged 7 (chucked)
10. My entire A. A. Milne collection (CHUCKED??!?!?!)
I hope I retain my memory as I get older cause it looks like I sure as hell wont have any visual aids to help. I might as well have been born aged 22 for all I have to show for it now!